Terms & Conditions, Vouchers
Posted: 4 April, 2017 | Sin categoría
← Anterior Siguiente →
– Minimum age:
- Drivers must be 23 or over and hold a valid driving license issued one year or more prior.
- For the H pricing tier, the minimum age is 25, and drivers must hold a valid license issued 2 years or more prior.
- For car hire by drivers not meeting the above requirements, please contact us.
- Drivers under 23, and/or holding a valid driving license issued between 1 and 3 years prior, are charged an extra €3.50 per day, with a maximum of €50.00 per rental, and must leave a deposit of €200 to €600 depending on the pricing tier chosen.
– What is included in the price?
- Free parking in Puerto de la Cruz.
- Free vehicle delivery and pick up at your hotel (Puerto de la Cruz).
- Maps, routes, and extensive tourist information about Tenerife.
- Free additional driver.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Insurance and taxes.
– What it is NOT included in the price?
- Petrol, fines, and vehicle towing.
- Loss or breakage of keys and/or remote control fobs.
- Car theft with the keys left in the car.
- Personal objects left inside the vehicle.
- Flat tyres.
- Damage to wheels, tyres, or the underside of the vehicle.
- Refuelling with the wrong type of fuel.
- Autos Plaza does not refund the amount of fuel (petrol/diesel) that the customer leaves in the vehicle tank.
- Any additional expenditure caused by vehicle malfunction: transport, meals, other car hire …
- The company is not liable for damages resulting from mechanical failure or theft of hired vehicles. In case of vehicle damage or theft, the company is not responsible for any financial damages or customer compensation arising from such an eventuality. For example, if a vehicle breaks down or is stolen, and the customer misses dinner at his/her hotel, AUTOS PLAZA shall not be held liable and will not reimburse the cost of the meal.
- The insurance does not cover accidents owing to driver negligence, recklessness, or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Taking the vehicle off the island of Tenerife.
- The installation of any additional accessories (boosters, baby seats) is the responsibility of the person renting the vehicle. The reason for this is that our insurance so stipulates; that is, in case of any incident resulting from improper or deficient installation of an accessory, the company is not liable for any damages resulting therefrom.
- A deposit of €150 is required for the GPS Navigator, which will be refunded upon return of the vehicle.
- Autos Plaza does not charge overnight fees for vehicle returns outside office hours. The customer only pays the parking fee.
- Online discount hire fees are not refundable.
- If the customer decides to terminate the contract before the date specified in the rental agreement, he/she is not entitled to a refund for the days remaining on the contract.
- Booking cancellations: during high season, a fee equivalent to one day’s hire, or a minimum of €50, will be charged.
- For vehicle deliveries to the rest of the island other than Airports and hotels in Puerto de la Cruz, the price ranges from €15 to €75, depending on location, time, and date of delivery. Get more pricing information by calling 922 373 537 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.