or similar vehicle: Tier G
or similar vehicle: Tier H
Van Rentals in Tenerife
If you are a tourist looking for more than just sun, fun and sand in Tenerife … The best option for getting yourself, your group and your gear and belongings around the island is a van like one of our Citroen Berlingos. These vans allow you to transport bicycles, diving equipment, golf equipment, surfing gear, or whatever you need to carry.
Also, if you come for holidays with your family or a group of friends, the best option for you is our VW Caddy, seating up to 7 people, which allows you to get around faster as a group without having to travel in two cars or incur duplicate expenses.
Renting a van for sightseeing has several advantages:
- The per-person cost is reduced by dividing it up among as many as 7 people.
- Speed and agility when it comes to getting around and doing your sightseeing, since you do not have to park two cars, only one.
- Moreover, you pay a single parking fee, not two.
- You gain the capacity to transport bulky luggage, suitcases, photographic gear, golf clubs, bicycles, surfboards; you name it.
Of course, the bulk of demand for van rentals comes from private individuals, but lately more and more companies and professionals are realizing they can often benefit greatly from renting a large vehicle that facilitates moving around equipment, goods and work teams.
For specific one-off rental needs, van rentals offer several advantages, such as:
- Savings on insurance costs, as these are included in the price.
- Time savings through the capacity to move a greater volume of cargo, as well as from not having to make as many trips between the loading and unloading destinations.
- Not to mention the greater comfort and speed, since cargo can be loaded easily into the van without so much effort in fitting things into tight or awkward spaces.